Skip to content
Create an outstanding desert for your loved ones with this super easy Ice Cream Bomb recipe!
- A silicone mold (Amazon)
- Brownie mix
- Chocolate Chips
- Candy Melts
- Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Optional: Cookie Cutter
- Bake brownies as directed (use whatever variety you prefer)
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring frequently - do not over heat!
- Use a spoon to spread chocolate inside 12 mold cups, being sure to bring the chocolate all the way to the top of each cup.
- Freeze for 10 minutes
- Add ice cream to 6 cups (whatever flavor you prefer)
- Use a lighter or hot pan to melt the edge of the empty cups
- Press empty cup to cup with ice cream and press seams together with your fingers (it'll be a little messy)
- Freeze until ready to decorate
- Melt candy melts in microwave at 30 second intervals
- Let the melts cool for a bit so they don't melt your bombs
- Use a spoon to drizzle the melted candy over the bombs
- Put back in the freezer until ready to serve To Serve:
- Place a piece of brownie in a serving dish and heat for 30 seconds
- Put an ice cream bomb on top of the brownie
- Heat caramel sauce in the microwave for 20 seconds - keep an eye on it!
- Pour the sauce over the bomb and enjoy!